Turning in Load Documents
Driver MUST turn in a signed BOL for every load delivered!
When delivering a load, driver MUST have the receiver sign the Bill of Lading/Manifest before driver leaves the yard.
If driver leaves without getting Bill of Lading/Manifest signed, driver will not be paid for that load.
Turning in load information
Once Driver has finished delivering the load and has the signed Bill of Lading/Manifest, driver is to take a picture of the paper documents with his/her Smartphone and upload them to https://hawktucson.com/
- Under Driver Resources, please select the BOL MANIFEST UPLOAD option
- Enter the password
- In the drop down box, select your name
- Upload/take pictures of the BOL’s
- Click Submit
Please make sure the BOL/Manifest is legible, if it is not; please ask for a clean copy to submit.
Viewing your weekly Payroll
Please visit: share.hawktucson.com
Username: Your first initial and last name @hawktucson.com (Example: John Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Last four digits of your social security number (when prompted to change your password, please re-enter the last 4 of your SSN)
Our company share website is now available to all employees. It provides you with convenient access to…
- Your weekly detailed pay sheet,
- Up-to-date company news and information.
- You can view our latest company contests
- Our latest announcements
- Updates policies
Please visit: https://workforcenow.adp.com
Your Registration Pass Code: Eaglekmc-1234
Our payroll website is where you will find your weekly paystubs which will reflect your tax deductions, garnishment deductions, as well as your yearly tax documents, etc.
On our payroll website will find…
- A copy of your weekly paystub uploaded every Friday!
- A copy of your current and past W2 forms
- You are able to make personal changes to your profile such as …
- Address Changes
- Federal Exemptions