Company Newsletter Quarterly
- Diesel Dips 0.4¢ to $3.720 a Gallonby Transport Topics on November 29, 2021 at 11:00 pm
The national average price for diesel dipped four-tenths of a cent to $3.720 a gallon, according to Energy Information Administration data released Nov. 29.
- US Proceeding With Oil Reserves Release Despite Price Dropby Jennifer Epstein on November 29, 2021 at 9:15 pm
The U.S. will proceed with its plan to release 50 million barrels of oil from its strategic reserves despite a new coronavirus variant triggering a sharp drop in crude prices.
- Natural Gas Plunges 12% on Demand-Killing US Weather Outlookby Gerson Freitas Jr. on November 29, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Natural gas futures plummeted as much as 12% in the U.S. as forecasts shifted warmer through the middle of next month, allaying concern about tight domestic supplies amid a global shortage of the heating fuel.
- Crossword Puzzle Solution for November 29, 2021by Transport Topics on November 29, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Here's the solution to the crossword puzzle found in the November 29, 2021 print edition.
- Congress Faces Funding Deadline as White House Touts Infrastructureby Eugene Mulero on November 29, 2021 at 6:15 pm
A Dec. 3 funding deadline for most of the federal government awaits members of Congress returning to Washington this week. Here's your Capitol Agenda look at the week ahead for trucking on Capitol Hill.