Company Newsletter Quarterly
- Oregon Seeking to Toll Portland Region's Interstatesby Noël Fletcher on August 8, 2022 at 1:38 pm
Oregon is asking for public input on a congestion pricing plan to impose tolls on all lanes of Portland’s two interstates that would result in commercial trucks paying higher rates than passenger vehicles.
- STB Says ‘Train Noise’ Would Be Only Negative Impact of CP-KCS Mergerby Thomas Lott on August 8, 2022 at 1:29 pm
The Surface Transportation Board’s Office of Environmental Analysis determined the only potential adverse impacts of Canadian Pacific’s proposed merger with Kansas City Southern would be train noise, according to the STB’s Draft Environmental Impact Statement released Aug. 5.
- XPO Posts Strong Q2 Earnings Amid Upcoming Leadership Changeby Dan Ronan on August 5, 2022 at 7:47 pm
XPO Logistics Inc. on Aug. 4 reported record revenue and net income for the second quarter, part of a busy week for the Greenwich, Conn.-based company.
- Nikola Reports $18.1 Million Revenueby Connor D. Wolf on August 5, 2022 at 7:07 pm
Nikola Corp. reported its first meaningful revenue and said it’s on track to deliver as many as 500 electric big rigs to customers this year.
- CVG Q2 Results Slideby Roger Gilroy on August 5, 2022 at 7:06 pm
Diversified supplier Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. reported second-quarter net income and revenue fell, and new pricing began in July.