Company Newsletter Quarterly
- Daimler Truck Q1 Net Income Tumbles, Revenue Climbsby Roger Gilroy on May 17, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Daimler Truck reported net income tumbled 81% and revenue increased 17% in the first quarter as it faced persistent supply chain bottlenecks and passed along rising costs amid increased demand.
- Senate Confirms Senior USDOT Officialsby Eugene Mulero on May 17, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Nominees to fill senior roles at the U.S. Department of Transportation recently were confirmed by the Senate. John Putnam was approved to serve as general counsel, and Vicky Wassmer was approved as chief financial officer.
- Maker of Smaller, Lighter Electric Motors Attracts Investorsby Eric Roston on May 17, 2022 at 6:31 pm
Infinitum Electric, an electric motor maker based in Texas, has attracted $80 million in investment from several major energy-focused firms, enabling it to boost production.
- Acting FMCSA Chief Robin Hutcheson Says Truck Parking a Top Issueby Dan Ronan on May 17, 2022 at 6:21 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — The acting head of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration said her agency and trucking are in alignment on top issues confronting the industry, and pledged to work collaboratively with fleets to address them.
- Nearly 43,000 Deaths on US Roads in 2021, NHTSA Saysby Tom Krisher on May 17, 2022 at 5:56 pm
DETROIT — Nearly 43,000 people were killed on U.S. roads last year, the highest number in 16 years as Americans returned to the highways after the pandemic forced many to stay at home.